At the early stage, WordPress was a platform for blogging purposes. But Nowadays, it is the largest and one of the most popular CMS (Content Management System) in the market. When it comes to the decision for selecting the best platform for the website development, the WordPress Platform always pops up. It is an open-source platform to build up an interactive website & established as a CMS leader in the business market. It is having a tough competition with Joomla and Drupal.
Some Advances of WordPress Platform we can go through:
- User Friend CMS: without any of the technical knowledge, people can edit and maintain their site while with the easy-to-use features like drag and drop.
- Plugins: for almost every functionality, there are available plugins. No need for lengthy codes.
- SEO Friendly: plugins are designed with SEO purpose & simplicity. WordPress helps you to identify the most used phrases & words in your blog that can be used as keywords to make your page/blog more SEO-friendly.
- Responsive Website: When it comes to being responsive, WordPress design is responsive.
- Available with Open Source Community: It is an open-source platform. Also, it helps to save a lot of time and cost.