Features that make it usable are typography, mobile components, and extensible base theme. The ionic command line interface comes with a built-in development server.
Benefits we cover while developing an app through Ionic:
- Easy to adopt: As it is an HTML development framework, the app is easier to develop.
- Cross-platform app development: Apps are built up quickly while saving time.
- User Interface: components and themes are highly customizable. So it allows adapting the platform on which application is running.
- Built on AngularJS: AngularJS is a widely used framework that allows ionic to provide the robust structure which makes the platform more manageable.
- Performance: Higher performance compared to hybrid application.
Ionic is an outstanding choice for building basic native functionalities within an application to run on a different operating systems.